Due to the world-wide Covid-19 crisis, Novaimport Empordà welcomes the new regulations published on the 10th of May by the Gobierno de España in BOE, to guarantee the safety of everyone that wishes to enjoy the sea and our boats.
As advised, we're applying the following preventive measures:
- Protective screens at our offices
- Gloves and hydro-alcoholic gel for our clients
- Full face masks for our staff
- Hygiene and desinfecting of the boats after each rental
Aswell, we are obliged by this law to follow these extraordinary measures.
- Bookings available from Monday the 18th of May 2020. Sailing will be permited depending the phases and publications of the government.
- The boats will have to sail with only 50% of its capacity according to the official registration documents. This rule can only be broken, and sail with 100% of its capacity, in case that the whole crew are from the same family/home.
- The maximum capacity of any boat will be 10 members
- The maximum distance from the coast-line is 12 nautical miles.
For more information, click here: https://boe.es/boe/dias/2020/05/10/pdfs/BOE-A-2020-4912.pdf
We also want to remind you that we protect each other, making a responsible use of the boats and the facilities while maintaining the reccomended safety distance.
We hope to see you very soon.
Novaimport is dreaming about the summer.