The reservations have to be done from the online booking platform you will find in the page of each boat
THIS RESERVATION METHOD WILL ONLY BE VALID IF THE ONLINE BOOKING PLATFORM IS NOT AVAILABLE.
If you have any problem or the booking cannot be done correctly you can contact us and follow the next steps:
1. Choose boat and rental days
2. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Name and surname
- ID or national identification number
- Phone number
- Boat and rental days
Once we get this e-mail, Novaimport will check availability and we'll proceed to send you an e-mail with the total price of the rental and the amount you should pay to confirm the booking (a 30% of the total price). This amount has to be payed as soon as possible since we cannot block the boat if we don't have a deposit.
3. The diposit should be done at the account number:
BANC DE SABADELL
You will need to send us an e-mail attaching the bank statement at email@example.com.
4. From this point, your booking will be confirmed and Novaimport will send you another e-mail with the provisional contract, that you should print and bring to our offices the check-in day. Don't forget to take your ID or National Identification Document and your boat driving license required for the boat you have rented.
If you have any doubt or question during the process, please, contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling at (+34) 972 773 041 / 670 771 092.
We'll try to ease the process and advise you to make it comfortabe.
Thank you for trusting us!